Location: Frisco, TX
We are looking for a skilled, personable and passionate individual to fill our Customer Service/Cancel Coordinator position. Our Customer Service/Cancel Coordinator is potentially one of the final interactions our partners have with the Association, so the perfect individual is skilled at asking the right questions to collect information on product improvement, as well as detail oriented to ensure all follow up tasks have been completed as partners leave the Association! The Customer Service/Cancel Coordinator is awesome on the phone, personable to partners, has an engaging personality and enthusiastic tone in their voice. Previous experience in similar client services is preferred, but not required. This individual needs to have a confidence in their abilities to control the conversation and be able to have a win-win outcome for the partner and the Association.
Responsibilities Include (but aren't limited to):
• Managing the cancellation process for current partners
• Managing payments and communication for past due accounts
• Auditing active partner platforms
• Auditing ad spend for partners as cancellations are processed
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent phone skills
• Solution oriented
• Ability to draw conclusions from data compiled
• Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principals
• Intensely detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors
• Be flexible with a teamwork mindset
• Intermediate Excel skills are a huge benefit
• Some college experience preferred
Travel is not required for this position. There is no relocation package for this position – this position is based in Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
ATTENTION: In order to be considered for this position, please fill out the form to the right and continue to the next steps.