Location: Frisco, TX
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Department team members in support of content management and lead generation. This person must have top-notch digital marketing, email marketing, modern marketing funnel, and campaign building skills. Experience with Infusionsoft, HubSpot, or other CRM preferred.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an integral role in the Marketing Department because they are responsible for building the backbone of each marketing campaign. This individual will have state of the art tools, systems, and processes and work side-by-side with some of the leading Digital Marketers in the country.
Responsibilities Include (but aren't limited to):
• Use our CRM (Infusionsoft) to build campaigns, send email broadcasts, and generate leads while maintaining organized metric tracking databases
• Keeping the marketing database up to date by inputting new data, updating old records and performing deduplication
• Generating leads through multiple channels and creating the appropriate landing pages and marketing funnels to produce qualified opt-ins
• Maintaining the company website and blog, including posting materials to blog, structuring the layout, and researching materials for the next round of posts
• Maintain and update all metrics and analytical data relevant to the marketing efforts and 'raising the red flag' when specific key performance indicators are not met
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
• Up to date on Digital Marketing Trends (email, traffic generation, conversion, etc)
• Advanced level of English comprehension (written and verbal)
• Firm understanding of WordPress/blogging software
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
• Ability to draw conclusions from data compiled
• Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principals
• Intensely detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors
• Be flexible with a teamwork mindset
• HTML & Infusionsoft experience a plus!
Travel is not required for this position. There is no relocation package for this position – this position is based in Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
ATTENTION: In order to be considered for this position, please fill out the form to the right and continue to the next steps.