Location: Frisco, TX
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Account Manager Position. The person qualified for this position has experience in articulating benefits and results of membership in order to close the sale, as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database. The Account Manager position has no fear of phones or objections and has great personality, communication skills and attention to detail. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation and adding qualified members into the association is extremely important. This position will be an integral part of our core sales and membership team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients and potential members, but also to fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
Responsibilities Include (but aren't limited to):
• Pipeline management
• Onboarding process
• Produce new Referral Partners (sales) consistently
• New Referral Partners added in a timely fashion
• Accurately forecasting revenues
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
• Continuously seeker of knowledge and wired to improve systems and efficiencies
• Strong phone skills and ability to control conversation flow
• Highest level of integrity and respect for others
• Understands the value of communication for the good of the company as well as the department
• In depth understanding of Infusionsoft and quick to pick up how to use automation to improve efficiency of sales
• Must be wired to track every detail and see improvement, never see things as 'finished'
Travel is not required for this position. There is no relocation package for this position – this position is based in Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
ATTENTION: In order to be considered for this position, please fill out the form to the right and continue to the next steps.